" Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, Life is not in vain. " - Hellen Keller (1880 - 1968)





A Heart Felt Welcome To You....

I am a mother of 3 children, who has now passed the stage of the "Biological Clock ." I lost my planned and very much wanted precious first child - a son "Nicholas" - at 19 weeks & 4 days gestation, due to birth defects. My 2 other children are the love of my life, and I treasure every moment I spend with them. I am currently studying to be a counsellor while also hoping to finish writing a book this year, about my life's experiences & many challenges.



You can also catch a summary by viewing my complete profile. I'd love you to stay awhile, to hopefully be comforted and inspired by my writing, and enjoy the read! Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. xxxx



Please click on the Picture of Nicholas' Home Page to read my story of losing my first child "Darling Precious Angel Son In Heaven".













My Memorial Site

I Also Have A Special Memorial Site Named:

"Eternal Names By The Sea"

Especially To Honour Our Precious Loved One's, if you would like to have a look, leave a name request or post a comment, just click on the photo on the right hand side of my page.

Or feel free to click on the link below:

http://eternalnamesbythesea.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear from you xxxx

I am very happy to do this as a special touch from my heart to yours, as the pain of losing a precious loved one is very heartbreaking.

I am always here for you xxxx



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Please Don't Judge A Mother"

Nicholas' Cemetary

Please don't judge a mother
As she struggles with her grief
Time is NO great healer
Whatever you believe

Please don't judge a mother
As the tears fall from her eyes
You have your child here
But to hers, she said goodbye

Please don't judge a mother
When she feels the need to say
How much she loves her child
Each and every day

Please don't judge a mother
If she feels the need to talk
She'll never get to hold her child
Nor see her child walk

Please don't judge a mother
If she feels she cannot smile
The guilt if she feels happy
Lingers for a while

Please don't judge a mother
If she feels she cannot spend
A minute with your child
You see her pain it never ends

Please don't judge a mother
When she needs to be alone
She needs to wallow in her grief
In the privacy of her home

Please don't judge a mother
When she feels she can't join in
Pain is all she feels
Having fun feels like a sin

Please don't judge a mother
For anything at all
Just listen to her, hold her
And let her tears fall

Author: Christine Wildman
From "I'm An Angel Mummy And Proud" on Facebook
I received this beautiful poem today in an email,
And many tears began to fall again...15 years on.
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a powerful poem. I can't believe I haven't encountered it before. Thanks for posting. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this! I needed it today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this poem, Kay. Thank you for posting it, I'd not read it before either. May put it on my site too, in the Poems section...

    ReplyDelete