" Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, Life is not in vain. " - Hellen Keller (1880 - 1968)





A Heart Felt Welcome To You....

I am a mother of 3 children, who has now passed the stage of the "Biological Clock ." I lost my planned and very much wanted precious first child - a son "Nicholas" - at 19 weeks & 4 days gestation, due to birth defects. My 2 other children are the love of my life, and I treasure every moment I spend with them. I am currently studying to be a counsellor while also hoping to finish writing a book this year, about my life's experiences & many challenges.



You can also catch a summary by viewing my complete profile. I'd love you to stay awhile, to hopefully be comforted and inspired by my writing, and enjoy the read! Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. xxxx



Please click on the Picture of Nicholas' Home Page to read my story of losing my first child "Darling Precious Angel Son In Heaven".













My Memorial Site

I Also Have A Special Memorial Site Named:

"Eternal Names By The Sea"

Especially To Honour Our Precious Loved One's, if you would like to have a look, leave a name request or post a comment, just click on the photo on the right hand side of my page.

Or feel free to click on the link below:

http://eternalnamesbythesea.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear from you xxxx

I am very happy to do this as a special touch from my heart to yours, as the pain of losing a precious loved one is very heartbreaking.

I am always here for you xxxx



Friday, May 15, 2009

This Made Me Laugh

The Next Survivor Series !!!!

Six married men will be dropped on an island,
with one car and 3 kids each for six weeks.

Each kid will play two sports and either take
music or dance classes.

There is no fast food.

Each man must take care of his 3 kids; keep his
assigned house clean, correct all homework, and
complete science projects, cook, do laundry,
and pay a list of 'pretend' bills with not enough
money.

In addition, each man will have to budget in
money for groceries each week.

Each man must remember the birthdays of all
their friends and relatives, and send cards out on
time - no emailing.

Each man must also take each child to a doctor's
appointment, a dentists appointment, and a
haircut appointment.

He must make one unscheduled and inconvenient
visit per child to the Hospital Emergency Department.

He must also make biscuits or cakes for a social
function.

Each man will be responsible for decorating his
own assigned house, planting flowers outside
and keeping it presentable at all times.

The men will only have access to television when
the kids are asleep and all chores are done.

The men must shave their legs, wear makeup
daily, adorn himself with jewellery, wear
uncomfortable yet stylish shoes, keep fingernails
polished and eyebrows groomed.

During one of the six weeks, the men will have to
endure severe abdominal cramps, back aches,
and have extreme unexplained mood swings but
never once complain or slow down from other
duties.

They must attend weekly school meetings,
church, and find time at least once to spend the
afternoon at the park or a similar setting.

They will need to read a book to the kids each
night and in the morning, feed them, dress them,
brush their teeth and comb their hair by 8.00 am.

A test will be given at the end of the six weeks,
and each father will be required to know all of
the following information: each child's birthday,
height, weight, shoe size, clothes size and doctor's
name.

Also the child's weight at birth, length, time of
birth, and length of labour, each child's favourite
color, middle name, favourite snack, favourite
song, favourite drink, favourite toy, biggest fear
and what they want to be when they grow up.

The kids can then vote them off the island based
on performance.

The last man wins only if... he still has enough
energy to be intimate with his spouse at a
moment's notice.

If the last man does win, he can play the game
over and over and over again for the next 18 - 25
years eventually earning the right....

To be called Mum!!

1 comment:

  1. HA!!!!!!! That. Is. Hilarious. I hope my husband wants to play this Survivor....

    ReplyDelete